This is a signature model of Steve White, an American blues singer and guitarist. We built this guitar according to his demands and needs. Creating this instrument was a great challenge for us. It is a guitar which uses a baritone tuning AEADF(sharp A).
When playing, Steve often used tapping, so there are two hollow chambers in the body. One of them is equipped with a piezo pickup. The guitar has a V profile neck.
All LeeHooker guitars are true custom boutique instruments. The share of manual work is up to 90%. All models are solely Czech production.
- 2 pieces of swamp ash
- hard rock maple – maple from U.S.
- Rosewood, „0“ Tusq Nut
- 22 pcs, medium jumbo
- SCALE LENGHT
- 25.5 (647 mm)
- Gotoh SG381 HAP (lowering, chrome)
- L. R. Baggs with piezo sensor
- 1 x Fender SCN Telecaster
- 2 x Volume (double controls), 1 x Volume, 3-way switch
- preamp piezo sensors with power supply 9V battery
- Antique Sunburst, nitrocellulose
- black padded (20mm) gig bag with embroided logo
- lockable, black leather, padded